martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

compo #1

this is me 
my names is hazel,i am mexican,i am from mexico city,i have fifteen years old,my favorite food is mexican food,my favorite dish is  enchiladas, my favorite music is rock,and  my favorite singer is jim morrison one of my favorite song is universal mind my favorite sport is lucha olimpica and my favorite sportmen is my coach 



this is my uncle 
your name is emanuel,his mexican,his from mexico city,he is twenty years old,his favorite food is italian food ,his favorite dish  italian food ,his favorite dish is spaghetti, her favorite music is punk,her favorite band is misfits his favorite song is saturday night,his favorite sport is basketboal his favorite sportmen is yao ming 



her name is paola , she is mexican, she is from mexico city, her favorite food is mexican food, her favorite dish is tacos , her favorite music is pop, her favorite singer is rhiana , her favorite song is fire , her favorite sport is soceer, her favorite sportmen is leo messi, her  favorite team FC barcelona 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario